Monday, June 6, 2016

GOAL MET!

This post is for this week AND last week, because last week was insanely crazy with school ending and classroom packing and end of school parties and 5th grade graduation and on and on and on.

So, combined for the 2 weeks, I'm down 2 pounds.  Which means!!!
I OFFICIALLY WEIGH LESS THAN I DID WHEN I GOT PREGNANT!  Woo-hoo!  (But ask me if my size 10 shorts fit now...boo!)

This last week I restarted my 21 Day Fix workouts.  I said in my last blog post that I was going to start sooner, but that didn't happen.  But I'm doing it now!  In the past 5 days, I've gotten 4 workouts in.  On the day we didn't work out, I went walking instead.  I thought the walking would help with how insanely sore I was.  Pro tip: Don't take a month of from working out and then expect to ease right back into it.  These workouts are kicking my ass again!

I'm modifying the workout schedule a little bit, hoping to target my tummy.  I know it's shrinking...but very slowlyyyy.  It's the part of my body that I'm most unhappy with, because well, baby.  So my plan is to to flat ab fix twice a week, in place of the pilates and yoga day.  Pilates is fine, but I hate yoga anyways.

I think we're going to hiking today, which would be a nice change of pace for exercise.  :)

Current weight: 174 lbs.
Weight yet to lose: 34 lbs.
Total weight loss: 21 lbs. 

❤️ Kayleen

1 comment: