Saturday, May 21, 2016

19 pounds in 95 days. :)

-1.6 pounds!

I've been craving a lot of fish lately.  I meant to look up what it is that I'm craving from it.  Omega 3's?  Haha.

Okay Ryan, if you say so!
This week I was also hungry more often. I know that sounds weird, but I would get home from work at 3 and be STARVING.  I definitely came right up to my calorie threshold (1,750) this week, and went over a couple of days today.  But I think for me, the extra calories have actually been yielding bigger loss numbers the past 2 weeks.  (The whole, eating enough to fuel your body and burn vs. going into starvation mode.)  I feel like my milk supply has been slightly elevated as well.

I was considering upping my calories threshold, but I figure I'll leave it where it is, and if I go over a bit, I won't beat myself up to much about it.  I don't want to tweak my routine too much--if it isn't broken, don't try and fix it.  :D

As soon as school is out, I'm going to start a 21 Day Fit routine.  I'll have exactly enough time to finish it before we head home for vacation.  I'll have zero excuses not to complete it all the way through with no breaks, so I'm going to do it!


4 days of school left.  24 days until I go home! :)

See you next week!

Current weight: 176 lbs.
Pre-pregnancy goal: 1 lb. to go!
Total weight loss: 19 lbs. 

❤️ Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment