Saturday, June 13, 2009

and....go (again)

Okay, I'm back, and we're starting again.

221 is the starting weight (at least I haven't gained any more weight in the past couple of months, right?)

I'm still seeing the back doctor for my car injuries, but my doc in Vancouver said I could go down to seeing the doc once a week for 4-5 weeks, and then would most likely be done. Which would be sweet. Because not only would that mean no more doctor visits, but also a settlement check. yeah money! haha.

Quick update on me: Justin and I got married in February, and last week we moved into our first apartment together here in Pullman. I'll be taking summer classes here shortly.

As for exercise: I did Wii Fit on Wednesday, Thursday Justin and I walked to campus (which takes a half hour, and is about 0.6 of a mile, so 1.2 miles there and back), and I did Wii Fit again yesterday. I know I get a rec center membership since I'm taking summer classes, I'm just not sure if it starts now, or when my classes start on the 22nd. I need to call them to find out, but I also don't want to jump right into hardcore working out. I'm easing into it by doing at least 30 minutes of wii fit, or some other form of exercise for at least the next week, and then I'll start really working out.

I know it might sound like I'm babying myself, but I'm so afraid of throwing my back again...I don't ever want to experience that pain again. It was terrible. (But also my fault, considering I worked out like...a couple of days after I was in a car accident, whoops!)

Oh, and I finally did the yoga on wii fit, and I actually really like it. It feels good to stretch (well, the ones that I can physically do right now), and apparently its really good for your back.

Well, that's it for now. But I promise I'm back, and serious this time. I've been very careful about my portion sizes, and getting lower fat content foods. I've found this turkey cheese bratwursts that are delicious, and they only have 6 grams of fat. Justin thinks I've already eaten too many of them, but I love them. Haha.

Oh, and speaking of healthy decisions, I have been coffee free since March 30th. It was hard to kick, but I'm glad I did. I have no problem waking up in the mornings now, and its less empty calories I have to worry about. I'm not completely caffeine free though, but I'm okay with that. I never have more than a 12 ounce soda a day if I do have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment