Saturday, June 27, 2009

feeling it.

Down 1.3 pounds. I've been weighing myself very randomly, so I think from now on I'm just going to weigh myself once a week, every Saturday.

I'm starting to feel skinny. Haha. Obviously I'm not skinny yet, but I'm motivated, and excited to see results. And even if I haven't lost enough weight yet to see any part of my body getting smaller, when I look in the mirror, I'm not disgusted with myself anymore, because I know as time goes on, the girl starring back at me will gradually become smaller.

Justin is so cute. We went to Old Navy today because they had a 5 dollar short sale, but they didn't have any bigger sizes. I told him they only had up through size 10, and all the fat women must have come and bought up the bigger sizes before we got there. He was like, "well, what are you, like a 12?" Haha, adorable.

I started to having cravings for terrible foods. Last night, I probably would've stabbed someone for a brownie or a chocolate chip cookie. Haha. I have fat free chocolate pudding, and they're great, but just not the same. Maybe in another week or two, I'll reward myself with a box of lowfat brownies.

Justin made some (terribly) delicious pasta-roni, but I was good, and made myself a bowl of mandarin oranges and cottage cheese.

Last week, I found a recipe for a very lowfat chicken enchillada. Dang, it was delicious. And Justin liked them too. I finally learning how to make things other than mac and cheese! :)

Time to go outside and soak up some vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment