Monday, June 15, 2009

my back

My back is doing A LOT better. My Pullman chiropractor was very impressed with how much I've improved since I last saw her in May. I'm stoked, because hopefully I'll be done soon. I think the yoga I've been doing has been helping as well. It's good. :)

I busted out the old weight watchers books, and I think they're going to be my key. I used them once before (8th grade summer going into freshman year), and lost 45 pounds. I know they work, I just need to utilize them. AND get a little bit better food options in the fridge. (It would also help if we had more money, ha.)

But I flipped through the books yesterday, and today have actually started adding up what I've been eating.
breakfast:
1 cinnamon raisin bagel: 3 points
2 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese: 2 points
1 cup of fat free milk: 2 points
lunch:
1 turkey cheese hot dog: 3 points
1 plain hot dog bun: 2 points
1 banana: 2 points
2 pieces of pineapple: 1 point
1 diet coke; 0 points

For dinner, I still have to eat at least 8 points, but no more than 16. And I'm supposed to be drinking at least 6 glasses of water a day, so I need to get back on that.

Justin and I went walking yesterday. Just for exercise, and something to do. It was nice. I'll do Wii fit tonight, and we may go walking again as well. :)

Speaking of Justin, I'm pretty proud of him. For the longest time, he was underweight on the wii fit, and just yesterday, he registered as normal weight. He's been working out everyday, and well, it doesn't matter what he eats. Haha. :) But he now weighs 141 pounds, which is normal for his height. He wants to weigh at least 150. I would love to weigh 150 pounds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment