Saturday, September 5, 2009

pound by pound

Down 1.1 pounds this week, down to 203.

I feel like because I wanted to break 200 so bad, we're slowly going to creep there...lol.

Actually, I will admit I wasn't as fantastic about counting points this week. I start to get lazy because I know which foods I can eat and which I can't, and then just kind of wing it throughout the day. I know this next week I need to step it up again. And I need to stop snacking off of Justin' s plate, because we all know the foods he can eat will make me gain lotsss of weight. lol.

But yeah, still a loss, so I'm not disappointed, but I just wish we could hurry up and break that 200 mark already. I want to leave the 200's, and never return again! :)

Oh, and I bought a pair of size 16 shorts at Wal-mart last night, and they FIT! Exciting, especially because my size 18's were looking a little ridiculous on me. I could pull them off when they were zippered and buttoned up. Yay for new sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment