Saturday, September 12, 2009

so I creep...yeaahhh.

Haha, talk about creeping below 200.
Lost 1 pound.

And in all honesty, this was a horrible week, and I was relieved to see the scale not go up.
We partied on Saturday and Sunday, beer pong both nights. And when I drink, even if I'm drinking light beer, I get the serious munchies. Its horrible. So both nights I was snacking on chips and dip, which is TERRIBLE for you. haha. So I started my week out bad, but I just told myself we would walk this week. We didn't.

We had 3 more BBQ's this week, and while I opted for the veggie burgers, they tasted like they had been cooked in hamburger grease, so that probably wasn't a great choice either. AND, I had a cookie! lol. Its ridiculous how I'm like, oh fuck, I had a cookie (and a rice krispie at another one of the BBQ's), I'm going to gain 3 pounds.

Also, Monday was a holiday, so I didn't have water aerobics, so only one day of working out this week.

So yeah, bad week, but still a little progress. So this next week, when I kick ass at my diet, I'm going to break 200! IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Catch you next Saturday, when I will weigh below 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment