Friday, October 9, 2009

50th post!

197.3 pounds.
Lost 0.4 pounds....haha.  Anything is better than nothing, right?

As of last week, when I broke my 200 mark, I bumped down to the next point range, which is just 2 points less.  What I'm realizing is I need to figured out how to cut my big meals by 1 or 2 points.  This last week, I was going right through all my points nearly everyday, and obviously that's not a good habit to get into--when I hit 175, I'll have to drop 2 more points.

I'll just have to cut out some of the meal items that I was eating before that were relatively high.  (French Dip, 9 points, for example).  Just by making smarter choices, I can kick my weight loss back into high gear.  Or even with the french dip example, use my own 1 point bread and not the hoogie rolls, and that would cut out 4-5 points, depending on which kind we get.  Little things like that will make my counting easier.  For lunch, I've been making a turkey and cheese sandwich, and that's only 3 points.  :)

Butters is heading into town today, and he's taking us out to dinner at Applebee's.  :)  I need to do my research now, to find a point friendly dish from there.  (They used to have WW points right on the menu, but then they got sued because they weren't accurate. hah, nice right?)  They do have nutrition guides online, so I just need to scour them for the best entree. 

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment