Friday, December 18, 2009

That's better

-2.2 this week.
That's awesome compared to last week.

I haven't made it to the gym.  I had finals Monday and Tuesday (4 in two days), and then I've been working most of the week.  And I'll be working everyday through Tuesday, and then we're out of here Wednesday, only to be back Sunday morning.  Woo for working!

I'm going to treat Christmas the same way I did Thanksgiving, and I think everything will be fine.  Maybe when we're at Justin's, we'll walk down to the beach by his house, because walking back up the hill is insane, but it will be amazing exercise.  :)

Merry Christmas!  My next weigh in falls in Christmas, so we'll see when I can weigh in.  I'll probably still do it on Christmas morning, just have to adjust since I can't really weigh in naked in Justin's living room.  :)

Current weight: 184.3 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  9.3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment