Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

-1.1 pounds. 

I didn't weigh on Christmas because I forgot the wii fit, and I couldn't find a scale.  I did weigh when we got back to our apartment on Monday, and it was +0.7.  That was sad for me.  So I just kicked my ass back into dieting, and we even went to the rec center yesterday!  So when I got on the scale this morning, it said -1.8, so I had to take into consideration the little gain I had after the holidays.  But now its gone!  And I'm back on track.

When we went to the rec center, I got on the elliptical like usual.  I really didn't think I would be able to do more than 10 minutes, because I just felt out of shape.  But I guess I'm not as out of shape as I thought!  I did a 27 minute weight loss routine, and though it was hard, it felt good.  I went a little more than 2 miles and burned 265 calories.  :)  It made me realize how much I missed working out.  Too bad the rec center is closed today.  I found that ironic--Most people say that want to work out/lose weight for their new year's resolution, but the rec center is closed.  Haha.

Happy New Year!

Current weight: 183.2 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  8.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment