Saturday, January 30, 2010

There we go!

-1.3 pounds this week.
yippee!!

I've been slowly making changes to keep this thing going.  I replaced the pizza crust in the pizza I make with tortillas, and hey! its still tasty, and 3 less points!  I bought some carrots, and munch on those when I'm feeling munchy or bored, and I really really worked out hard this week.

(And I also needed to work off all the birthday festivities!  Omelets for breakfast and sushi for dinner!  SO GOOD!)

Both days in water aerobics I worked my ass off, and then last night we visited the rec center and I pushed myself on the elliptical, and it felt so good.  I ended up going 2.5 miles and burning 315 calories, which is the most I've ever done.  :)

Well I have to run this morning, so that's it for now.

Current weight: 180.8
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  5.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment