Sunday, January 3, 2010

KAUAI!

Okay, so we're definitely looking at a Kauai trip in May.  EXCITING.  So I did a little math, and this is what I've got figured out:

Current weight: (duh!) 183.2
Weeks until Kauai trip: 19
Weight I can lose (in a healthly manner!) between now and then: 28.5 lbs  (that's at 1.5 pounds a week, for 19 weeks)
Weight I would be at leaving for beautiful Kauai: 154.7 lbs

While 154.7 wouldn't be my end all weight, as I want that to be somewhere around 135-140, 154 would be the skinniest I've ever weighed while being in Kauai!  Even as a kid I was a chunk.

Here's me and my sissy when we went in 2008:

Haha, embarrassing.  I was somewhere in the 200's there, but I couldn't tell you for sure where.
I'm excited.  I'm excited to go on vacation and take Justin, and also, I still excited to be skinnier and healthier.  Usually by this time in my dieting, I would get bored, and/or just be satisfied with the progress that I've already made.  But not this time.  This time I have my hubby supporting me, and all you guys!  :)  Thank you.

So far I've lost a total of 40 pounds.  40!  That's like an entire little person!  And honestly, that puts me at right about half way there.  I've got about 40 more pounds to go.

Thank you everyone who reads my blog every week and encourages me.  I appreciate it so so much, and it helps me that much more to keep me going.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment