Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm almost 22!

Nada.  Still at the same weight from last week.  I did have pizza and went out with Jes on Thursday for Karaoke.  I feel those are weight-loss hindering activities.  Haha.

On a more exciting note, my birthday is tomorrow!  I'll be 22!  Dang, I'm old.  lol, just kidding.  And Justin got me Wii Fit Plus for my birthday.  He made me go upstairs and when I came down to weigh myself, he had already put the game in the wii.  How cute, right?  :)

Next week will be better.  We will actually have two full days of water aerobics (syllabus week and MLK day hindered this), and Justin and I will work out on Friday and any other day that we feel up to it.

I know this is my weight plateau that every hits.  Its obviously not a plateau yet because I haven't not lost in a couple of weeks, but I know that its time for one.  And knowing that puts me ahead of the game, because now I just have to work harder than before to keep going.

I just keep thinking about Kauai, and I know I can do this.  :)  See you next week!

Current weight: 182.1 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  7.1 lbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment