Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's just like when I was trying to break 200.

Trying to break 180 is getting frustrating! 

-0.4 lbs this week.  BAH!

I'm thinking I need to kick up my exercise.  We do water aerobics on Mondays and Wednesday, so I usually make it to the gym one other day during the week.  This week I got in there on Thursday before class in the morning, which I really liked since it wasn't packed at all at 10 AM.  If I can just make it in there on Tuesday, it would be perfect, but most of the time working out is the last thing I want to do when I have class from 9 AM-7 PM on that day. 

Next week will be better, and I just need to get the ball rolling again. 
But in reality, as long as we're not seeing +, its all good, right?  :)

Current weight: 180.4
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  5.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment