Saturday, February 13, 2010

Below 180! About time!

-0.7 pounds this week.

These little tiny numbers frustrate me.  I'm still losing weight, just not enough.
I guess I just have to keep working on my food intake, because I have the exercise covered.  Exercising 3 days a week while working 2 jobs and being a full time student is a lot.  I don't really have much more time than 3 days a week to exercise. 

Like I said last week, as long as I'm not gaining anything, its good.  And the fact that I'm haven't completely plateaued yet is also positive.  I just have to keep chugging along.  And hey!  I finally got below 180!  :)

Off to Spokane to celebrate the first of many wonderful years with my amazing husband.  Without him, only God knows where I would be right now.  Still fat, that's for sure.  :)

Current weight: 179.7
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  4.7 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment