Monday, February 15, 2010

1 year!

1 year and 45 pounds ago, Justin and I were married.

























This past weekend, we spent our anniversary in Spokane, and I bought this amazing dress for going out to dinner.  I forgot to take pictures, but I still had the picture that I sent to my sister asking how it looked:


























Big difference, yeah?  Its amazing what a difference the lack of 45 extra pounds on your body can do.  :)

I know my progress has been crawling lately.  I want SO SO badly to be as close as possible to my goal by the time we leave for Kauai.  Realistically though, at most I'll probably be able to lose another 15-20 pounds in 13 weeks.  So I'll probably be weighing between 164 and 159 when we go.  I can see being able to get down to a size 12 by then, though I honestly have no idea how your pants size correlate with your weight (or if they even really do).
In the weight I've lost so far, I've went to a LARGE 18 (and I say large because I was definitely pushing a size 20), to a 14 in most jeans (including GAP! woo!)

Just another number crunch update.  I'm obsessed with the numbers, but only because I think it gives me something to look at besides my body.  Seeing pants size numbers get smaller tells me that I'm doing something right.  :)

Oh, and of course Justin and I are fantastic.  This year went by so fast, and I'm still as in love with him as the day I married him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment