Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm soooo close to just being 'overweight.' Is it weird that I'm excited for that? lol.

-1.1 pounds!  woot woot!

Let me tell you...this was a big working out week.  Or rather, just a working out DAY.  On Sunday, Justin and I walked 4 miles in the beautiful sun.  ON MONDAY, we did water aerobics.  Then in my PE class we had to do the Fitness gram (Pacer, situps, pushups, ect.).  Then, in the afternoon, I went and worked out with Evan, Butters' old roommate.  Now I've heard from other people that if you work out with him, he WILL kill you.  And he did.

An hour of running, lunges, step-type aerobics, pull ups, chins ups, push ups, and doing various things with weights left me feeling like I was going to die.  I'm still sore today!  But today, its finally the "good" sore.    I would definitely do it again, but now that we're moving into spring break and such, we probably won't have a chance to work out again until after break, which means its going to kill me all over again.  But overall, despite that fact that I had a hard time getting in and out of the sitting position all week, it was good.

I'm encouraged by the fact that my weight is decreasing again.  The green tea pills help (they're not a miracle pill, or anything like that.  They just curb my appetite a little bit more than normal.)  I'm ready to push myself in the working out department.  I want to be a size 12 when we go to Kauai!  :)

We're heading to Burien on Sunday, and will be either there or Vancouver for the whole week.   I don't want being on break to derail me!  I need to stay with it!  (I need to not eat at Smokey's with Justin and Tony...lol.)

Best part of the week for me?  We were discussing weight loss and exercise at work on Wednesday night, and Michael, a guy I work with, said he probably weighed twice as much as me.  I laughed, and asked him how much he thought I weighed....120 pounds he said.  I laughed so hard.  But its also nice to see that mean are naive to numbers...lol.  He didn't believe me when I said I weighed 178 pounds.  Than Renee and I tried to explain to him that the female body stores fat everywhere...haha.  Oh boys...it reminds me of the time Justin said I was a size 10 or 12 when I was 18.  They're so cute.  :)

Current weight: 177.5
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  2.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment