Friday, March 26, 2010

spring break kills me.

-1.1 pounds!

I will not lie to you.  I thought I was going to gain weight this week.  As you may have noticed, I didn't weigh in last Friday.  2 reasons--first, there is not a scale in Justin's parents house, which is where I was last Friday.  But, when we got home on Sunday, I couldn't stand to get on the scale.  I was too ashamed of what the numbers would tell me.

Pretty much, I fell off my eating healthy bandwagon when I went home.  I bought frozen meals to eat at Justin's parents house and some non-fat milk, but those 2 days in Vancouver were horrible.
Fun fact about my family: We bond over food. 
Its true, and its been true most of my life.  (which could most definitely be a factor in my fat!)  I ate out 4 times in 2 days.  Ouch.  Golden China, Olive Garden, Teriyaki at the mall, and Sushi Hana.  While I made an attempt to make "good choices" at those restaurants, it didn't matter, because nothing at Golden China is healthy.  Haha.
But its okay now, and maybe I needed that little splurge to get me back on track again.  They say its okay to treat yourself, but I'll admit I went overboard.  Eating out once would've been sufficient, and I probably wouldn't have felt nearly as guilty.

But anyways, no more of that.  I came back to school, ate my healthy foods, did water aerobics, and worked out yesterday, and now we're back on track!  The green tea pills were working, but now I've run into that whole problem I have of REMEMBERING to take the stupid things.  Haha, I'm working on it.

I'm SO close to being overweight.  If I really work my ass off this next week, I can hit it next week.  That would be amazing!  :)

Current weight: 176.4 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  1.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment