Friday, April 2, 2010

Its seems the magic number is 1.1 :)

-1.1 pounds!

So right now, that puts me at 175.3 lbs.  When the wii fit went to tell me my weight, it already dropped down into the overweight category.  (Its hilarious, even the music is nicer when you're there, lol.)  But according to every BMI website out there, until I drop down to 174, I'm still technically obese.  So next week, I will for real be overweight!  (That sounds so crazy...I'll be overweight! yay!  lol.)

Though I haven't technically fulfilled my obese/overweight goal, I'm going to set my next goal so next week I can start it.  I was just going to put my end goal as my next goal, but I feel like that's a huge goal in itself, so I need a smaller one before that ultimate one of 135 pounds.  155 feels about right.  I know there's a lot of numbers in here, but the numbers give me something tangible to hang onto.

I stumbled upon the pictures I took with my staff the night I got engaged.  And all I can say is ouch.  I definitely don't want to get into that self-loathing thing that some people get into when they look at old pictures of themselves, but I honestly had no idea how big I was.  I don't think most people do, but its always eye opening to see old pictures and literally have your breath taken away.


ALL the numbers:
Current total weight loss:  48.7 lbs.
Current weight: 175.3 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  0.4 lbs
Weight to lose until 155:  20.3 lbs
Weight to lose until my ultimate goal of 135: 40.3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment