Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm disappointed in myself, not the scale.

 +0.9 lbs.

I'm pretty disappointed in myself when I got on the scale this morning.  I can make up one hundred excuses about how stressed and busy I've been the past week and a half and how I haven't even had time to make dinner for Justin and I.  But my weight gain is still my fault because of the choices I made.  Stressed or not, I hate that I still turn to food as a comfort when I'm depressed or freaking out.  I need to stop that.

I also get defensive and whiny about how its not fair that one week of not sticking to my diet can cause me to gain nearly a pound.  It just reminds me that I'll never be able to just eat whatever, and I have to count points for the rest of my life.  It sucks, but its a reality I have to come to terms with, or I'll gain all the weight back that I've lost, plus some more...just like all the other times. 

I'm strong, I can do this. 
Next week will be better.

Current weight: 176.2 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese':  1.3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment