Saturday, April 17, 2010

GOAL!

-2 pounds!  Woot!

I had to make up for last week's gain, plus a little more.  :)
I was super good this week, minus having dinner at a professor's house.  But I figure you can have one "whatever" meal a week and generally still be okay.  And I portioned everything...even though it was all terrible foods.  Well, it was great food, but not exactly friendly to someone trying to lose weight.

I'm finally overweight and not obese!  yay!  Now to move onto my next big goal.  That will  be 155, since I need a middle point between now and my ultimate goal.  I'm a little disappointed in myself that I wont be in the 150's when we go to Kauai like I had originally planned, but that's okay.  I don't need to be a certain weight to have a good time there, and believe me, I'm more comfortable with my body now then I've EVER been.  (I let Justin take a picture of me naked....a full body picture!  My fat self would've hunted that camera down and deleted that picture, even if I had to break the damn camera...lol.)

I'm still working on the cognitive part of all of this.  Like I said above, I'm WAY more comfortable in my body than I've ever been.  But I still have moments, sometimes days, where I look fat in everything, my clothes don't hang right (I guess every girl has those days though...haha,) or that all the girls in my block are skinnier than me, prettier than me.  I'm working on loving myself, fat and all.  Its going to take forever, but its another goal of mine that will be a forever goal.

Current weight: 174.2 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese': ZERO!!
Weight to lose until 155:  19.2 lbs
Current total weight loss:  49.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment