Saturday, April 24, 2010

Its crunch time!

-0.

I was slightly frustrated by this number this week.
I worked my ass off this week.  I went to water aerobics twice on Monday, walked on Tuesday, water aerobics on Wednesday, worked out at the rec on Thursday, and water aerobics again on Friday.
I made sure to get at least 20 minutes of exercise everyday this week, and I didn't cheat at my dieting once.  I had one piece of organic cake on Monday in Dr. Morgan's class.  It was probably half a serving, nothing huge.  And I still got nothing.

I honestly have no idea if it's muscle building, but that's what I'm going to go with.  Because I was definitely burning calories with all the working out I was doing.

I know I did well this week, but the scale doesn't reflect it.  Its not a big deal though.  Better luck next week.

Current weight: 174.2 lbs
Weight to lose until 155:  19.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment