Friday, May 14, 2010

"I'm going to give you a Hawaiian name... Peepyopee!" :)

-1.8 pounds!  Yay!

I ran from the apartment to the gyms on Monday to attend water aerobics.  Its about .8 of a mile one way.  I ran there, found out there wasn't water aerobics, so I ran most of the way back.  There's a pretty killer hill on Orchard drive that is pretty hard to run up continuously.  Haha, but I did run some more.

I woke up Tuesday with the worst back pain I've felt in a long time.  The only thing I can figure is that the running on the pavement (compared to the track in the gym) jarred the hell out of my back.  It made me pretty sad, but I figured I need to lay off a little bit.  Its getting a bit better, but god, I feel like I did when we got in the car accident like a year and a half ago.  So on Wednesday, I just walked to the gyms but did have a pretty intense water aerobics work out.  The class is super small, which is awesome.

I did indulge in a few frappachinos this week...have you guys tried the new make-your-own fraps from Starbucks?  They're so good, and through the 16th, they're half price from 3-5 PM.  I got the grande caramel light with extra coffee.  I don't know the exact stats on them, since their website hasn't posted them, but in store it says the grande is 150 calories or less, which is very awesome, considering how tasty they are!  I was a little worried they might derail me, but all in all, it looks like they didn't affect me!  And they are great, low calorie treat.

2 DAYS UNTIL KAUAI!  I've got 2 hours to pack and get everything ready to leave before Justin gets off work and we're out of here!  We're heading out from Portland on Sunday, and be back the next Sunday.  I'm not sure when my next weigh-in will be, but I promise to try and be good in Kauai.  I was looking online and the resort we're staying at has a fitness center, so maybe I'll take my shoes and run a little in the mornings to counteract all the delicious food I'm going to want to eat while we're there!

Thank you everyone who has supported me through all of this.  I'm definitely not done, but going to Kauai the skinniest I've been in a long time feels so good.


Current weight: 171.3 lbs
Weight to lose until 155:  16.3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment