Friday, May 7, 2010

running apparently helps!

-1.1!  Whoop whoop!

This week, I did indulge.  Justin and I went out for sushi on Saturday, which was SO SO good.  And then on Sunday evening I had a pizza party with my Old Navy employees.  I was scared for this week...2 nights in a row of eating out, and one of them at Pizza Hut!  Eek!

I stuck with my diet the rest of the week, and worked out 3 times during the week.  (Water aerobics is over, since this is finals week, but it starts back up for summer session, and Sarah said Justin and I could attend when we could.  yay!)

Besides my usual elliptical and using the weight machines, I decided to actually just run.  I made it around the track about 3 times before I felt like my lungs were going to give out on me.  Its weird that I can do the elliptical hardcore for a half hour, but I try and run...just run, and I feel like I can't breathe.  The next time I went I ran 4 laps.  I seriously haven't ran since I played soccer in high school.  Even though I'm in somewhat of a shape now, I think my stamina is super low.  Or my lungs just suck.  Either way, I think I'm going to add in some basic running into my exercise routine. 

Also, I e-mailed a lady on craigslist who wants to start a recreational soccer team for the Pullman parks and rec soccer league.  I'm SUPER excited.  From the sounds of it, she's even already found a sponsor, so we don't have to pay like the 300 dollar registration fee for the team.  I guess that's another reason I just need to start running in general...I haven't played soccer in almost 4 years, but I miss it SO much.  I really hope this works out, because I would love to play this summer.  And they're co-ed teams so Justin can play with me!  :)

8 days until Kauai!!!  YAY!  No chocolate covered macadamia nuts for me!  I googled those, and they range from 4 to 6 points for 2 to 4 pieces.  Eek!  But I love them so much...!

Current weight: 173.1 lbs
Weight to lose until 155:  18.1 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment