Saturday, August 28, 2010

Honesty.

On the 20th, when I weighed myself, the wii fit told me that I had gained 1.8 pounds.  I was actually super excited, because the week before it had told me I had gained somewhere around 4 pounds. 

On the 13th of August, when I stepped on the scale, it said +4, told me I was obese again, and I panicked and turned the wii fit off before it even recorded my weight gain.  So on the 20th, when I weighed, the wii fit didn't have the knowledge of that weight gain, but I did, so "gaining" 1.8 was actually me losing 2.2 pounds.  Make sense? 

I'll be honest.  I spazzed.  I felt like I hadn't gotten anywhere this entire summer with my weight loss, and that I was even heading back up, which is something that I never want to happen.  So I didn't tell anyone.  I didn't blog about it, didn't tell Justin right away, just completely shut down about what was happening.
Justin and I talked about it quite a bit after I confessed, and then I decided that if I have to kick myself in the ass to keep this going, its going to happen.

This week was only a -0.4 lbs, but its still a minus.  I'm still currently trying to figure out how the hell to balance my school schedule with an eating schedule, let along a diet schedule.  I'm concerned that because I'm not eating regularly, my body will shut down a little bit and store fat, so I need to make sure I'm not leaving myself ever feeling "starving."  Once I find my school routine, I think my eating schedule will fall into place as well.

So this week was -0.4 lbs.
Current weight: 175.3
Next goal?  Lets just go with 169.  So I need to lose 6.3 lbs to get to my next goal.  Very attainable.

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great and you look beautiful. Don't be so hard on yourself. Life is stressful.
    You should be very proud of your self.
    I wish I had your determination.

    ReplyDelete