Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pizza pizza=love/hate relationship

-0.2 lbs.  Sad. 

Right after I weighed myself on Friday I went and worked out...haha.  I felt like I should if I wanted to make more progress.

But then we went to Matt's parents house last night and I ate pizza and ate bread.  When I drink, I crave bread.  Its a terrible craving for my weight loss. 

I have a feeling that I'm going to spend the rest of the week working off yesterday's mistake.  I made the choice, I live with the choice.  Such is life. 

I think I will go work out today, and make myself go to the gym at least two more times this week.  At this point, I feel like exercise is key to my success (or lack of success at this point...haha.)

Current weight: 175.1
Next goal: 169 lbs.  I need to lose 6.1 lbs to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment