Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dreams and more exercise!

Last night I had a dream that I met The Situation from The Jersey Shore.  I tried to hide from him, because I assumed he would be rude to me, or call me a "grenade" because I'm fat.  He was surprisingly nice (lol, only in my dreams, right?), and told me that I had I was a "reverse grenade."  That I had a pretty face but a fat body, but that in time I will have both a pretty face and a pretty body, and that he would be seeing me again.

What the hell, right?  Hilarious.

I worked out again today this afternoon.  I did the weight loss routine on the elliptical, did some more arm exercises to try and target the "hello fat," and then hit the track.  My only issue I'm having while running on the track is the ability to breathe (which is, well, important.)  I just don't think I'm breathing properly, because I can only make it about 2 laps before the pain in my side/upper rib area becomes unbearable.  Does anyone know how you're supposed to breathe when running?  I'll probably just google it, but having first hand experience answers are always nice.  :)

Biggest Loser started again.  I have a love/hate relationship with this show.  I get sad when I see that a 29 year old weighs 468 pounds.  Then I get happy for him when he loses 30 pounds in a week.  Then I want to punch him because it seems so "easy" for him (obviously I know its not, they work out all day everyday and have Jillian Michaels screaming in their face...)  I tell myself I'm doing it the "right" way because I'm doing it for the long haul, but believe me, I'd be on that show in a second if it was offered to me.  I wish someone would give me a break from life (i.e. no classes, work, responsibilities), only give me the ability to eat healthy foods, and lock me away from the world so I can only work out.  I'd be at my goal weight in a couple of weeks.  But that's obviously not real life.  Lame.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to my weigh in on Friday.  I hope I don't get disappointed.  But even if the numbers aren't there, I know I did well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment