Sunday, September 26, 2010

A renewed sense of self

I went through all of my blog entries this morning and plugged in my weight losses into an excel sheet with the dates. Upon doing this, I've discovered that right now, I weigh about as much as I did in around the end of March--meaning that I've gained back around 4 pounds since then. And its not just that I gained back 4 pounds...its that I've wasted around 6 months with my yo-yo-ing and laziness.

It also helped me to read back through all my entries...I feel a bit renewed in my motivation and quest. I really was exercising everyday with Justin and walking and doing water aerobics.

THAT is what I need to get back too. I need to have an active lifestyle...period. I have to tell myself no matter how tired I am or how much homework I have that taking 45 minutes out of my day to do some cardio is so worth it.

Because I'm going keep going. I'm going to be better, healthier, and I'm going to reach my goals that I started out wanting to hit.

Goodbye Apathy, hello 140 pounds! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yo-yo dieting is common, isn't it? And it's very frustrating to make a lot of effort, and then to keep returning to the same place we started.

    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete