Saturday, September 18, 2010

Okay, here we go.

-1.1 pounds

Now this is the part where I say it was a good week, and then I'll set some goals and next week will be even better, and then next week I'll either stay the same or gain some weight again.

I'm sick of this yo-yo routine of gaining and losing, and most of the time, never really completely losing the gain before gaining more.  That's how the creeping back up and getting fat again happens.  I get on here and say lots of things, and then nothing comes up except me crying after getting off the scale and snapping at Justin about how hard this all is and feeling sorry for myself.

I have to stop this cycle that I'm stuck in.  I need my motivation back.  I need another clear goal set in my mind...something to look forward too--something I want to look my best at.  I've had multiple people in my life tell me that they felt like Kauai was a clear end goal in my eyes and that as soon as that was over, I lost my motivation...and that's probably true.  Graduation?  Is that enough?  To want to look absolutely amazing in all my graduation pictures? 

It sounds so silly and superficial, but I feel like those are the types of things that really motivate me--being able to look back at a picture and not hate myself.

Current weight: 176
Next goal: 169 lbs.  I need to lose 7 lbs to get there

No comments:

Post a Comment