Saturday, September 11, 2010

I struggle with forward motion

 +2 pounds.

How depressing.  I will admit that I am extremely discouraged right now.  I feel bad about myself, about my body.  I hate food.  No, I take that back.  I don't hate food.  I hate that I have no self control.

Besides having pizza at matt's, which I already predicted was going to be a huge hurdle for me this week, another problem is snack at preschool.  We feed those kids so much god damn cheese, and I couldn't even help myself this week.  This week, the problem was definitely cheese.

I've been mulling over in my head how to fix the snack problem.  I think I just won't serve snack  to the kids next week, or only on days where we're having lots of vegetables, so when I get the urge to snack, it will be on green peppers and broccoli instead of grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese and crackers and string cheese and bananas.  See what I mean?  All fucking cheese.

Being obese again is fucking depressing.  And its not even that I look or feel that much fatter, but knowing that I am back in that weight bracket that is stigmatized and grossly dangerous for my health messes with my head.

I did work out yesterday morning.  Didn't seem to matter though.

Current weight: 177.1
Next goal: 169 lbs.  I need to lose 8.1 lbs to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment