Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slow and steady?

 -0.4 lbs.

I probably shouldn't have eaten a stupid breakfast jack from Jack in the Box on Friday night.  But I was hungry and it was 3 in the morning and I was driving my drunkie friends there, so oh well.  Maybe the number this week would've been higher, maybe not.  Not going to dwell though.

I slept through Zumba yesterday.  :(  But I went to bed around 5 AM, and Zumba is at 10 AM, and it just wasn't happening.  After I have breakfast today I'm going to turn on The Biggest Loser though to make up for my missed workout yesterday.  Then I have piyo this evening.  :)

Next week, if all goes well, I will FINALLY break the dreaded 170 mark.  I haven't weighed less than 170 in years and years and years.  Before we left for Kauai last May, I was at 172 point something, and that's the lowest I ever got before I began yo-yo-ing and plateau-ing.  So to say I'm relieved to finally weigh below 170 is an understatement.  :)

See you next week!

Current weight: 170
Weight to lose until next goal: 4.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment