Friday, March 18, 2011

HELLO 168! Just barely! :)

-1.1 pounds.

I BROKE THE DREADED 170 MARK!  YAY!
That's the second set of great news  I've gotten regarding my journey this week.  When we were in Burien for break, I went pants shopping, and I'm officially a size 12 now!  A TWELVE!  I don't think I've been this small since my freshman year in high school.  A-mazing!

Fun fact: Justin and I are only about 20 pounds apart now.  :)  When we got married, I outweighed him by nearly 85 pounds.  (yikes!)

I had a great time in Burien for spring break.  I didn't make the best food choices, and honestly dreaded getting on the scale this morning.  I turned it on with the attitude of finding out the "damage" of the week.  To say I was shocked when my BMI number didn't go up is an understatement. 

I brought my tennis shoes with every intention of running at least one of the days we were there...didn't happen.  BUT, we did walk A TON.  So I guess my food choices were balanced by the amount of walking we did.  :)  We walked to and from sushi, and when we went to this delicious, (horrible) Irish pub, we ended up walking home due to beer consumption.  :)  It was a good mile walk back to Tony's house, and now that I think about it, was a complete blessing in disguise.  :)

Work out classes start in full swing on Monday.  I'll have powersculpt and spinning on M/W, and Turbo kick on Sunday nights.  I'm super excited to try out turbo kick.  I'm obsessed with box-fit on The Biggest Loser game, so I think turbo kick will be right up my alley.

Current weight: 168.9
Weight to lose until next goal: 3.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment