Monday, March 28, 2011

think positive.

+0.7 lbs.  BUHHHHH.
No big deal.

I worked my butt off this past week working out.  So I'm going with muscle building.  ORRRR, the million beers I had this weekend (Beer, why must you taste so good?)  Either way, it'll be gone by this Friday, because my fitness classes are kicking my ass in the best way possible.

I LOVE turbokick.  The class was pretty full last night, and its incredibly fast-paced and fun.  And even my my two left feet and complete uncoordination can keep up a majority of the time.

Powersculpt is finally back.  We had a nearly 2 week hiatus because of my instructor going to Afghanistan, and then she got sick when she got back.  Between powersculpt and spinning on Mondays and Wednesday, my legs are ready to abandon me.  But hopefully soon I've have normal sized thighs instead of the thunder variety...haha, I can wish, right?  :)

I need to do some research on fitness classes in Burien.  I need to continue my fitness when we move back, or this will all have been for nothing.  Maybe Junie (the family dog) will be my jogging partner.  She could use it...haha.  :)

Current weight: 169.6

Weight to lose until next goal: 4.1 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment