Saturday, March 5, 2011

169 is just teasing me now

-0.2. ugggghhhhhh.

Work outs this week were minimal.  Powersculpt on Monday was all abs/core, but we did them all standing up, and I hurt my lower back.  (I hate having the back of a 65 year old....)  It was canceled on Wednesday because my instructor is in Afghanistan?  Haha.  I didn't work out again until Thursday night when I turned Bob on to try to relieve the stress I was feeling from the entire week of hell classes and working 3 nights in a row.  It was a nice relief, but it definitely wasn't enough to make this week a good weight loss week. 

Went to Zumba this morning, but I'm still not on par for feeling rested, and I just felt light-headed most of the time.  Last Piyo is tomorrow night, and then I need to sign up for new classes for second session.  I think I want to do turbokick with the same gal that teaches Piyo, but other than that, nothing really seems to fit with my busy schedule.  I'll have to fiddle around with the classes some more.

I need to make this next week an excellent week, because after that we;re going home for spring break, and we all know how well I do when we're not at home.  The first Sounders game is on the Tuesday of break!  Yay!  Unlimited food seats?  Booo.  Haha.

Off to shower!  I have a playdate with the twins from preschool, and I'm super excited about it.  :)

Current weight: 170
Weight to lose until next goal: 4.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment