Saturday, April 23, 2011

exercise sometimes yields nothing on the scale. blurgh.

-0.8 lbs (0.4 from this week, and 0.4 from last week)

This last week, I busted my ass with exercise.  Because of that, I get a little frustrated when I work out Sunday-Thursday, and then get on the scale yesterday and have it be a ZERO week.  Its like my body is purposely toying with me.  I got on the scale again this morning, and there was at least a 0.4.  (I have to wonder if we hadn't went to crappy Applebee's last night, if the number would've been higher....oh well.) 

Justin just left for Spokane to catch a Greyhound home.  He starts his first real life job on Monday!  This is obviously bitter sweet, because jobs are great, but I'm alone in Pullman for the next 2 weeks until graduation.

Justin has challenged me to put all of my missing him and angst into losing 4 pounds by the next time I see him.  While I think it may be a little high, what the hell, we'll see what happens.  With him not being here, I think I may actually be able to eat better and work out more, because I won't have anything better to do!  :)

I can't believe I'm finishing college in 2 weeks.

Current weight: 167.6 
Weight to lose until next goal: 2.2 pounds

1 comment:

  1. how does nobody comment on these? i think they are empowering, brave, and so epic!

    ReplyDelete