Monday, April 11, 2011

The last Pullman month is here.

-0.  no change this week.

I dropped powersculpt.  After relaxing my back and taking my pills, I went back to the class and hurt my back again.  I decided the month of the class I had left was not worth continously hurting my back.  So I dropped it.  It just means I will have to work a bit harder and make up for the exercise that I will be missing from the class.  But the way I look at it, the last 2-3 weeks I wasn't getting all I could out of the class anyways because my back was always hurting. 

On Wednesday, I went to the rec center early and used the weight machines and ran a mile before spinning.  Doing the weight machines=good idea.  Running=bad idea.  About half way through spinning, I got THE WORST muscle cramp in my right calf.  It took me a minute or two to relax and get the muscle to release before I could even step down off my bike, and then I went out into the hallway to stretch it out.  This week, I'll do arms before spinning, and running AFTERWARDS.  Haha.

I wish it would warm up so I can run outside. The cold hurts my lungs so bad.  Is that something you adjust too?  Because everytime I've tried to run in the cold, it feels like my lungs are going to explode.

I'm aiming for a big number this week.  My goal is to work out a little bit everyday, and come Friday (or Saturnday, whichever day I have time to weigh in), I will have at least a 1.2 off the scale.  We didn't drink at all this weekend, so I don't have to spend the first part of the week burning off all those extra calories.  And turbokick last night was extra awesome, and Justin and I went on a walk after I got back.  If its not too freezing, maybe I'll try to make sure we walk everyday this week.  Good plan!  :)

Current weight: 168.4

Weight to lose until next goal: 3.0 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment