Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rolling

-1 pound

Walked 5 out of the last 7 days.  Didn't reach my goal of 7 straight days, but hey, only missing two days isn't bad.  And one of the days was our anniversary, and we didn't get home from Warren and Annabelle's until late.

The walking really helped, because I did splurge a little bit this week, and still came out losing.  I'm a loser!  yay!  :)

I'm not sure what my goal should be for this week--walking again?  I already failed today...haha.  But we did walk A TON yesterday.  Beach walking, and we walked from the apartment to Pizza Madness and back, which is FAR!  (Okay, its only 1.5 miles each way, but when you're starving, it seems that much further...lol.)

At this rate, I'll be seeing a movie in the middle of March...hahaha.  At least its progress, right?

I've been mulling over more sentimental/emotional/body image things, but I'll save it for now.  My confidence in myself and in my body seems to be on a roller coaster.  One minute I'm feeling sexy and confident in my new body, and the next minute I'm craving my sweatpants and finding myself wanting to hide in the apartment.  1 day at a time I guess.  :)

Current weight: 152 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment