Tuesday, February 7, 2012

late post--no internet at the new place yet

-0.5 pounds.

Busy busy busy.  We moved to Kihei this week, though we still have stuff in Haiku.  I worked 6 days straight opening at the coffee shop (which I LOVE!)

I just have to be careful drinking my calories.  All of my drinks while I work are free....oye!  I've mostly been sticking to teas!  Calorie free! :)

Now that we're down in Kihei, there will be an abundance of walking (Justin has declared that we will not drive anywhere within 2 miles!), and hopefully we can start utilizing my days off for big hikes and such.  We're almost done transitioning, and then I can finish this thing.  AND finally get my damn movie!  lol.

Current weight: 154 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment