Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm better than a half pound!

-0.5 pounds

Sad panda.  Wasn't as active this week as I could've been.  Starting work training and everything has been crazy and up in the air.  Walked on the beach yesterday to try and get my butt moving again.  By the way, its REALLY hard to walk long distances in sand!  I can't even comprehend how Matthew McConaughey runs in that shit...lol.

Next week will be better.  I just have to stay out of the coffee at work.  I'm pretty disappointed that I'm working for a place that had hardly any sugar free options.  Just 2 "No sugar added" options, and the nutrition online is pretty vague.  I get free drinks all the time, but don't have many "safe" options.  Oh well!  :)

Current weight: 154.5 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 6.5 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment