Friday, January 20, 2012

I definitely almost published this in the paradise blog...whoops!

-1 pound.  :)

I know I was capable of more, butttttt, happy hour at Moose McGillycuddy's happened, and I had two very large, very fatty drinks there.  That's okay.  I made that choice, and I'm okay with it.  

Other than that, I've been fabulously good.  Did I mention how easy it is to eat well here when you can just eat fresh fish all the time?  We went to this pita place the other day, and I had fresh, raw ahi in my pita.  Freaking fantastic.
The day I got married--
The heaviest I've been


I was thinking about myself as a whole this morning, about how far I've come, and how I don't have that much further to go.  :)

As of today, I've lost 69 total pounds.
In Biggest Loser style, that's a total percentage of weight loss of 30.8%.
I'VE LOST NEARLY A THIRD OF MY FORMER SELF.  That is a crazy weird thing to think about.

My freshman year in high school--
The skinniest I've been




ANNDDDD...I'm a mere 10 pounds away from not being overweight anymore.  I think back to the early days of this blog, when I was counting down to not being obese anymore...and now I can see the line of normal/overweight.  For final goals, I'm hoping to rest somewhere around 130, which is pretty close to the middle of my BMI range.  :)


Current weight: 155 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 7 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment