Friday, January 13, 2012

Good start!

-2 pounds!

Being active here has to be one of the easiest things in the world.  Hiking is fantastic, and yes, of course I want to go find a waterfall that I can swim in (possibly even naked if we're alone...haha.) 

The whole outside is my gym, I don't have to worry about it being cold, and any place we could want to sight see can easily be made into exercise that doesn't even seem like exercise.  I'm excited, because I think I'm finally going to finish this thing.  :)

We went to two different waterfalls this week, both were extremely hard to get to, but so worth it once we got there.  Check out thepiepersinparadise.blogspot.com for pictures of the places we've been.

New Goal:  As soon as I get to -10 pounds, we're going to the movies!  :)  They're pretty expensive, and there isn't a theater close to us either, so it will be a goal treat.  I always liked the little goals better--made the whole journey seem that much more attainable.

Current weight: 156 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment