Saturday, February 25, 2012

Body decided to take a break. :)

-0 pounds.

Nothing happened this week.  I worked a lot, didn't walk as much.  Didn't really do much of anything. 

I did find out pastry samples are a weakness, especially when the girls at work say, "What do you want to eat?" and then cut up that pastry.  Haha, have to walk away from those bastard cheese danishes!  :)

A goal for myself this week is to up my water intake.  In general, I need to be drinking more water than I normally would because its hot here, and I'm usually always dehydrated anyways.  Add in the free coffee and teas that I'm drinking everyday I work, and it makes it worse.  So....my goal is for every caffeinated beverage I have, I need to drink a large cup of work (at work, a large cold cup is 24 ounces).  Drinking more water isn't necessarily a weight loss goal, but rather a general healthiness goal.  :)

And I think I've decided once we get our internet up and running, and probably after my next pay day, I'm going to sign up for Weight Watchers online.  If I sign up before the end of March, they waive the sign up fee, and then its something like 50 bucks for 3 months of it.  I think it will be a great tool for me, and now I'm kind of stoked to learn the new program. 

Also, I dug around in the stuff we brought from Seattle and was stoked to find that I had thrown the new PointsPLUS calculator inside.  My aunt had loaned it to me awhile back, but I hadn't looked at it too closely.  I played with it and determined point counts for all the normal stuff we eat, and it didn't seem like there were too many crazy differences.  :)

Next week, I'll have a negative!  :)

Current weight: 152 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment