Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello old friend!

I just signed up for weight watchers online.  Its time to get back to basics, and finish this journey.  :)  Then I can just spend the rest of my life maintaining.  :)

The past two weeks I've had zeroes.  Nothing happening.  Also hadn't been exercising.  Justin discovered that there is a 3 day a week water aerobics class at the local pool.  Its even free!  (but the instructor asks for donations, since she's doing it for free too)  :)  We went on Wednesday, and even though we were the youngest people there by at least 20 years, I still loved it.  And its deep water aerobics, which makes it even harder.  I was going to go today, but I'm an idiot with sunscreen and have a nasty burn on my back from our hiking expedition yesterday.  (Read about that on our paradise blog, if I ever get around to putting up pictures...haha.) 

I think I've also been letting temptation get the best of me, especially at work.  Samples are my downfall.  And emotional eating?  I don't ever remember being an emotional eater, but I have been.  One certain person at work has been stressing me out a bit, and I wanted to slap myself when I realized what I was doing.  NO MORE!  :)

But I think with consistent water aerobics, and Weight Watchers holding me accountable for how much I'm actually eating, I will find my success!  We did go on a hike yesterday, which was the first one in nearly a month.  It was refreshing (minus the sunburn), and today, I feel like I can't move.  Which I'm taking as a positive sign.  :)

I'm going to go update the other blog, and then explore all the stuff on Weight Watchers online.  There's so much!  And so many recipes!  I'm stoked to get this started again!  :)  And I gotta get it done in 3 months, so I don't have to pay for a 4th month!  Haha.

Current weight: 152 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment