Monday, March 19, 2012

Weight watchers week 1

-0 pounds.

Oye.  At first, my gut reaction was something along the lines of, adfkgfdsjk!  I wanted to whine and feel bad about myself because I worked so hard this week and didn't get anything out of it.  But psshhh...what kind of shit attitude is that?

I feel excellent.  I've eaten more fruits and vegetable in this past week then I have in quite a long time.  I made it to water aerobics twice, and went hiking twice as well!  :)  Aside from one taste of the peanut butter banana bagel, I did not eat one sample or have one sip of the leftovers in the blender.  I'm proud of myself!  :)

For a majority of the week, I only used my daily points.  I earned 12 activity (exercise points), and didn't eat them.  :)  St. Patrick's day I may have indulged a bit, butttt....do you get points back if you throw them up?  lol, just kidding.  Well, not about the getting sick part, but no, I didn't give myself any of the points back.  A light beer is 4 points, and a shot of tequila is 4 points as well.  They really don't want you to drink, do they?  Haha.

Today at work, two of my co-workers told me that my face looked skinnier.  :)  And I feel like my work shorts are just a tinyyyyy bit looser.  :)  So I'm not discouraged by the scale this week.  I'm actually more encouraged to try that much harder at getting the numbers to go down.  Do you think I could pull a 4?  I would love to go to the movies next weekend.  :)  Haha, just kidding.  I'll be going to the movies in 2 weeks!  :)

Current weight: 152 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment