Friday, March 30, 2012

Size 10 and other news :)

-3 pounds.

YOU GUYS!  I lost 3 pounds again!  God I love weight watchers.  Sitting here now, I'm berating myself for ever quitting in the first place, and/or for ever being so reluctant to start the new program.  Yes, it was a little touch and go/a whine fest when I realized how many points bread slices are, but that's okay!  Its been 3 weeks and I'm down 6 pounds!

In other amazing news, I went to Savers the other night to poke around for clothes.  I was looking at the jeans since we're heading back to the Mainland next week, and decided to give a size 10 a try to see how far I had to go.  THEY FIT.  I CAN FIT INTO A SIZE 10 JEANS!!  I didn't actually buy any, but I stopped at the Salvation Army the other day, and ended up picking up a pair from Vanity for a buck!  Size 10 jeans, AND they were crazy cheap!  :)

I really want to try paddle boarding.  Justin got a board last Sunday while I was at work, and said he loved it.  And my manager pointed out paddle boarding is by far the greatest workout for your abs and tummy, and you don't really even know you're working out (until afterwards, of course!)  :)  Hopefully Justin and I can both get a day off after we get back from Seattle and go out.  If I love it, we'll probably end up investing in them!  :)

My uncle emailed me the other day, and pointed out that I had officially lost 1/3 of my former self.  How crazy...haha.  :)

Oh, and we're totally going to see The Hunger Games tomorrow!  I finally earned my movie!  yay!  I haven't decided what my next goal will be, but I'm actually closing in on my final goal weight.  :)


Current weight: 146 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 0 pound
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 16 pounds
 TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS:  78 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment