Friday, March 23, 2012

successsss! :)

The points graph is very helpful for me.  Saturday was St. Patty's Day, which I went a little nuts, and then the day after was hangover day, which also led to a lot of eating.  Nonetheless, awesome visual.  :)

YAY!  I lost 3 pounds!  :) :) :)

I weighed myself a little early, but I was feeling skinny this morning, and I was super anxious to finally see something happen on the scale.  And it did!  :)

I love this program.  I love the points and how it gives me the ability to really ponder what I want to eat.  And, if I give in and eat a sample at work, its an automatic 3 points (self-calculated...haha.)  So I did have a bite of carrot cake yesterday, and it was so worth it.  :)  We did get mochi into the store, and they're only 2-3 points each.  YUUUUM!

Totally going to see Hunger Games next weekend!  I'm so stoked.  :)

Current weight: 149 pounds
Going to the movies weight to lose: 1 pound
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS:  75 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment