Sunday, April 8, 2012

Delayed weigh-in

There won't be a weigh-in until I get back to my scale on the beautiful island of Maui, which will be Tuesday morning.

I went ahead and restarted my points yesterday anyways, which was much needed considering it was Andrew's wedding.  I did pretty well for dinner (salmon and asparagus! yum!), but desert is delicious and point destroying.  :)  But I had a fantastic time, and the wedding was beautiful!  :)  And I had to have earned some activity points for all the dancing I did!  lol.

So no weigh-in until next week, and hopefully whatever the damage is, Maui can help me get rid of it by Friday!

Oh, oh, and new goal!  At least weigh in, I was at 146.  Justin currently weighs 140.  So my next goal is to weigh less than my hubby!  A mere 7 pounds from now.  And he said my treat for making that goal is a trip to the awesome sushi place in Haiku that he took me to for my birthday.  They had AMAZING vegan and vegetarian sushi, and I think I may still dream about the pumpkin roll.  :)

See you guys next week, when I'm back across the beautiful ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment