Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quick weigh in!

No change, which is absolutely fine.

I splurged a little, obviously with the wedding, and I also indulged in some Costco pizza...yuuummmmm.  :)  I hit Mongolian grill in Portland with my family, and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten!  Plus! it wasn't even really a splurge since I only put a handful of chicken in my bowl and the rest was vegetables!  I think my brother is still confused about my lack of noodles...lol.

I'm craving exercise, but think I'm going to have to skip water aerobics tomorrow considering my tattoo isn't even a week old yet.  :(  I need to do some epic walking in the meanwhile so I can get a negative number on the scale come Friday.

And maybe I'll do some sit ups while I'm watching Grey's Anatomy.  :)

Current weight: 146 pounds
Less than hubby weight: 7 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 16 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment