Friday, April 20, 2012

Weight Watchers is mad at me.

-2 pounds this week!

Weight watchers is mad at me.  I inputted my weight loss for the week, it told me "Congrats! You've made it to your 5% goal mark!"  Then, it gave me a lecture about losing weight to fast.  It said it was okay to lose 2 pounds in one week, but it was not ago that my average weight loss was 2 pounds over a 4 week period.  Oops!  I don't think I've ever thought that I would have a problem dropping too much weight....oye.  But I know that in itself can become a problem, and the last thing I need is a eating disorder on the opposite end of the spectrum.

So, Justin suggested I use a little more of my flex points, because I will obviously still lose.  And I NEED to start working out again.  I'm dropping weight, but its not the good kind.  I'm noticing saggier skin (and yes, some of this is probably in my head), and my boobs....aaahhhh.  I asked Justin for a shake weight the other day.  lol.  But I am convinced that the last 5 pounds were only lost out of my bra.  :)  Haha, only half kidding.  :)

I need to get some real exercise going so I can build up muscle and deal with my skin issues.  I am active--I walk everywhere.  But walking has never really been a muscle building exercise.  My tattoo is just about done, so water aerobics will definitely continue starting next week.  I don't think I will sign up for a gym.  No, I won't.  I keep forgetting I still have my Biggest Loser game.  I just need to force myself to do my muscle building exercises with Bob.  Or make Justin make me do it.  Haha.

All in all, its been a good week.  When I subbed in a preschool yesterday, I tried a grapple--pronounce it with a long A sound.  Its an apple infused with grape flavoring.  Super weird at first, but yummy!  And one of the other teachers gave me a mango.  Showed me how to cut it up so its easy to eat.  YUM!  :)

Oh, and one last thing.  My wonderful husband, due mostly to the fact that I'm dieting, has lost weight as well.  UGGHHH.  lol.  So my countdown to weighing less than him did not change this week, since the putz lost 2 pounds.  :)  That's okay, it just puts off the awesome sushi date that much longer for him as well.  :)

Current weight: 143 pounds
Less than hubby weight: 6 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 13 pounds

1 comment:

  1. Ha! A lecture. :) I wonder what it would think of me this week, this pregnancy has been killer the last few days and I'm down 5lbs this week. It would probably alert a call center or something. :) Thanks for sharing so much about WW, I'm seriously contemplating using it post pregnancy. I to have a biggest loser workout game for our kinect and haven't touched it in a year! Ooops. You are doing an incredible job Kayleen, so inspired and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete