Friday, April 13, 2012

back on track! :)

-1 pound!  :)

I'm pretty stoked to see negative movement this week.  I felt like this week was going to be a "getting back into the swing of things" week, and I kind of felt it some days.

Yesterday was really hard for me.  I haven't turned to food as an emotional crutch in a LONG time.  I still sometimes eat out of boredom, but eating because I'm sad hasn't been a problem.  Butttt, my uncle passed away yesterday morning.  He was fighting a hard battle against cancer, and Jesus decided to rescue him.  :)  But I was struggling yesterday.  And I was at work, and trying not to openly weep--I ate a couple too many samples off of the counter.  :(  Oh well.

Today I'm feeling more in tune with my body, and my stomach.  And I'm coping in healthier ways.  :)  Chasing around preschool kids at school today definitely helped.  AND it was good exercise!  Haha.  I also treated myself to poke for dinner, which is my absolute favorite food in the whole world!  yuuummmm.

My tattoo is in the itching phase, which is a good healing sign.  Due to my work schedule next week, I won't actually be able to go to water aerobics until Friday.  At least I'll definitely be able to go be then!  :)  Now that I can't/shouldn't go to the beach, I really want to go...haha.  Only have a few more days I think!

Current weight: 145 pounds
Less than hubby weight: 6 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 15 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment